Tuesday 7 September 2021

MFT & Friends - September Release

Hi Friends!

Welcome to the My Favorite Things September MFT & Friends release celebration. Over the past 5 days, we showcased the amazing new goodies that are now available in the MFT online shop.

Today I created a slimline Christmas card that can quickly be massed produced yet packs a lot of punch style wise. 


I used the Santa Sends His Love and Sweet Christmas stamp sets which are pretty unique. There are solid and outline images that can be stamped in various colours to create fast, bright and cheery images.


I used the slimline Stitched Circle Trio die set and then stamped the Christmas Greetings background stamp in black ink onto white card. I then placed the stamped images in the centers of the circle windows.

To finish off my card, I heat embossed the Itty Bitty Holiday sentiment set with white embossing powder onto black cardstock and then cut hem out using the Itty Bitty Banners Die-namics



 

Always follow your creative heart

2 comments:

  1. Good eye on the triple circle layout matched with the Christmas script background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trio of SANTAS! Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete