Sunday 16 January 2022

Kawaii Cutie - Coffee and Friends

Hi Friends! 
Welcome to the final day of previews for the Kawaii Cuties line from Stamp Anniething

Today I created a project using a must have stamp set for all the coffee lovers out there... "Coffee and Friends" stamp set and coordinating outline dies.
I started by stamping out and colouring a few images from the "Coffee and Friends" stamp set then cutting it out using the coordinating outline dies.

I used "Annie's Alphabet" die set to spell out "Friend" and then heat embossed one of the sentiments from the stamp set on kraft card stock using white embossing powder.
The background was ink blended using Distress Oxide inks and Coffee Bean stencil. 
To finish off my card, I aded a few water droplet embellishments.

All the new Kawaii Cuties goodies are now available for purchase in the Stamp Anniething online shop.

Always follow your creative heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment