Saturday 8 January 2022

My Favorite Things - Honey Bee

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 3 of the January 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday January 11 at 10am EST.

Today I get to preview the super adorable "Honey Bee" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics as well as the Hanging Branch and the Beehive Die-namics. The Honey Bee stamp set and new dies are sweet as can BEE haha!

I started by stamping out a selection of  images from the "Honey Bee" stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics. 


To create the background, I used Distress Oxide inks then added water splatter to get the bleaching effect. Next, I die cut out the Beehive and Hanging Branch Die-namic using MFT's Prestige Card Stock. To add a bit of dimension, I used my Copic markers to do some simple colouring.

Products Used:
  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

  2. Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment