Friday 7 January 2022

My Favorite Things - Knight in Shining Armor

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the January 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday January 11 at 10am EST.

Today I get to preview the super adorable "Knight in Shining Armor" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics. This stamp set totally give off the storybook vibes that I love in any stamp set and I had a blast playing around with it.


I started by stamping out the Castle and Knight images from the "Knight in Shining Armor" stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics. 


I used the Circle Extraordinaire stencil to create a vignette for my scene. I simply placed some masking tape over the stencil to ink my grass and sky.
Wanting to keep my card design clean and simple, I added a 1/2" strip of pattern paper from the Black & White Stripes 6x6 pattern paper pad.

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

  2. Always follow your creative heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment