Monday 11 July 2022

My Favorite Things - Chill Friends

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 1 of the July 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday July 12th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using July release goodies, I played with the “Chill Friends" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, the “Wildflowers” 6x6 pattern paper pad as well as the previously released “Sunny Rays” stencil


I started by stamping out the images from the “Chill Friends” stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics

Next I used the “Sunny Rays” stencil on some white cardstock with yellow and orange ink. I then took a piece of pattern paper from the new “Wildflowers” 6x6 paper pad and cut it down to 1.5” x 4.25” and placed it at the bottom of my card front. My colored images where placed right above the pattern paper to create me scene and I finished off the card by heat embossing the sentiment using white embossing powder on some orange cardstock.

Products Used:
  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stephen
    your card is a real beauty. waiting to see your craft room. tc stay safe and blessed

    ReplyDelete