Sunday 10 July 2022

My Favorite Things - Happy Happy Birthday

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 2 of the July 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday July 12th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using July release goodies, I created a project using the “Happy Happy Birthday” stamp set and the “Happy Swish” Die-namics.
I started by stamping the outline “HAPPY” word from “Happy Happy Birthday” stamp set and then stamped the solid “HAPPY’ stamp using a “Butterscotch” Premium Dye inks. Next, I reinked the same stamp using “Orange Zest” Premium Dye Ink. I used a blending brush to remove the top half of the Orange Zest ink and then stamped directly overtop of the previous colour to create an ombré effect.
I knew I just had to use the “Happy Swish” Die-namics so I cut it out with white card stock and then coloured each individual piece using Copic markers in rainbow colours. Once completed I attached it directly overtop using some liquid glue.
To finish off my card, I stamped the word “Birthday” from the “Happy Happy Birthday” set using a black ink and then matted the card front using some black cardstock.


Products Used: 


For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment