Thursday 7 July 2022

My Favorite Things - Eat Lots of Cake

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 5 of the July 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday July 12th at 10am EST.

For my first card creation using the July release, I used the absolutely adorable "Eat Lots Of Cake" and “Purr-fect Birthday” stamp sets, “Balloon Party" stencil, as well as the previously released “Rainbow Grid paper pad and
A2 Double Stitched STAX rectangles Die-namics.

I started by stamping out the images from the  "Eat Lots Of Cake" and “Purr-fect Birthday”  stamp sets, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.

Next I ink blended the background using the “Balloon Party" stencil with Distress Inks onto a piece of white cardstock that I cut out using the A2 Double Stitched STAX rectangles Die-namics.
To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment using black ink and then matted the card front using a piece of pattern paper from the “Rainbow Grid paper pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment