Friday 8 July 2022

My Favorite Things - Farm-tastic Friends

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the July 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday July 12th at 10am EST.

For my second card creation using the July release, I used the absolute must haves “Farm-tastic Friends" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, the "Windmill" Die-namics  and lastly the previously released 
"Happy Patterns" Paper Pad.


I started by stamping out the images from the  "Farm-tastic Friends" stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics

I did some simple ink blending to set my scene using a blue and green Distress Ink and then placed my die cut pieces onto the card front. 
Next I used the super awesome “Windmill” Die-namics cutting it out using a kraft and silver metallic card stock.
To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment using a black ink and then placed my card front onto a piece of pattern paper from the “Happy Pattern” paper pad.

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment