Sunday 11 September 2022

My Favorite Things - Be Merry

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 2 of the September 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday September 13th at 10am EST.

For my fourth card creation using the September release, I played with “Be Merry” Die-namics, “Pretty Poinsettias” stamp set and lastly the previously released “Christmas Greetings” background stamp.

I started by stamping out an images from the "Pretty Poinsettias" stamp set,  colouring it up using Copic markers and then cutting it out using the coordinating Die-namics.

Next I stamped the “Christmas Greetings” background stamp using a blue ink onto a blue piece of cardstock.

To finish off my card, I used the “Be Merry” Die-namics to cut and cut out some reds card stock multiple times to make a thick die cut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment