Saturday 10 September 2022

My Favorite Things - Hoodie Weather

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 3 of the September 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday September 13th at 10am EST.

For my third card creation using the September release, I used the absolute must have "Hoodie Weather" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, “Winter Trees” & “Grassy Terrain”  Die-namincs.

I started by stamping out the images from the "Hoodie Weather" stamp set,  colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.


I pulled out one of my previously made mixed media backgrounds again and selected one that  I thought would be perfect for an autumn scene. I paired the background with the “Winter Trees” and “Grassy Terrain” Die-namics  
To finish off my card, I heat embossed the sentiment onto kraft card stock using a white embossing powder.

Products Used:
“Hoodie Weather” Stamp Set
“Hoodie Weather” Die-namics 
“Winter Trees” Die-namics
“Grassy Terrain” Die-namics
    1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

    Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment