Thursday 8 September 2022

My Favorite Things - Christmas Tree Farm

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 5 of the September 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday September 13th at 10am EST.

For my first card creation using the September release, I used the absolutely adorable "Christmas Tree Farm" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, “Winter Trees” Die-namincs, and the “Touch of Texture” background stamp. I also used the previously released “Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame” & “Modern Serif Alphabet” Die-namics which I paired with the “Itty Bitty Holiday” stamp set.


I started by stamping out the images from the "Christmas Tree Farm" stamp set,  colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.

I pulled out one of my mixed media backgrounds I had previously made that I thought would be perfect for the wintery scene. I paired the background with the “Winter Trees” Die-namics and framed my scene using the “Rectangle Scallop Edge” Die-namics. 
I wanted something soft to help calm down my busy background so I used a light pink card stock which I stamped the “Touch of Texture” background stamp on using a similar ink shade. 
To finish off my card, I used the scrap off cuts from my cut down background piece to die cut out the word “Merry” using the “Modern Serif Alphabet” Die-namics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment