Friday 9 September 2022

My Favorite Things “Pretty Poinsettias”

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the September 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday September 13th at 10am EST.

For my second card creation using the September release goodies, I used the gorgeous "Pretty Poinsettias" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics as well as the “Joyful Plaid” 6x6 paper pad.


I started by stamping out the images from the "Pretty Poinsettias" stamp set on kraft card stock,  colouring up the images using coloured pencils and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.

I stamped the sentiment  onto kraft card stock and then cut down a strip of paper from the “Joyful Plaid” paper pad. To finish off my card, I placed the coloured and die cut images overtop to create a beautiful bouquet of poinsettias.

Products Used:
    1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

    Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment