Friday 8 September 2017

Stamp AnnieThing September Release - Day Three




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's September Release!






Abigail is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I think Abigail - Enjoy The Show is my personal favourite of this release. You just can't get any cuter then her...It also helps that I am a major movie addict :)

I started by colouring Abigail with the following Copic markers

Copics
Hair - E09, YR18, YR14
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, E93
Shirt - BG45, BG49, C2, C1, C0, R05, Y02, Y28
Pants - RV23, RV25, RV29
Popcorn Bucket - R08, R05, R02, C2, C0
Chair - B29, B28, B26, B24, B21, T9, T7, T6, T5

once I finished colouring her, I cut her out with my Brother Scan N Cut then popped her up with foam tape.

For my card base, I was inspired to create a movie theatre marquee, based on one of my favourite Disney rides at Hollywood Studios, in Florida - The Great Movie Ride. I created the  marquee sign shape using Silhouette Software on my computer and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo 3. I also used my Silhouette to create the movie film cutout you see on the card base.

To create the background, I use some transparent texture paste and applied it overtop of a stencil and then sprinkled some glitter overtop of it while it was still wet. 

To finish my card off, I added some gold sequins for some extra movie magic sparkle. 

and thats a wrap folks...Hope you love the September release as much as I do.

Until Next Time - Stephen 

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Perfect card for a night or movie night birthday and gifting a certificate or a movie basket, this give me ideas!!

    ReplyDelete