Thursday 7 September 2017

Stamp AnnieThing September Release - Day Two




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's September Release!






Holly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I wanted to experiment with Skin Tones as well as play around with my Distress Oxides on this card. The end result is something a little different style wise for me but I had a lot of fun stepping outside my comfort zone. I started by Colouring Holly with the following Copic markers:

Copics 
Skin - E79, E77, E74, E71, E70, E11. E93, E50, E04
Hair - T10, T8, T6, T4
Dress - YR18, YR16, Y17, Y15
Purse- R29, R27, R24, R22, R21

Once I was finished colouring her, I cut her out using my Brother Scan N Cut and popped her up using foam tape.

To create the background, I grabbed an old texture stamp that I purchased years ago and stamped it repeatedly onto kraft card stock using Wild Honey Distress Oxide inks. I then gave it a very light misting with water to activate the Oxide effect of the inks...I love the feel of the Distress Oxides. They are fast becoming one of my favourite inks. 

To create the background behind the window, I used Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks...if you haven't Ink blended with these inks yet, they blend like butter.

I heat embossed the sentiment that came with the stamp set onto black card stock using white embossing powder. I then cut the sentiment apart to place it haphazardly.

To finish the card, I added some crystals and a bit of black Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!

Until Next Time - Stephen 

No comments:

Post a Comment