Thursday 7 December 2017

Stamp AnnieThing December Release - Day 2



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's December Release!



Penguin Have a Ball will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I think this is one of my favourite cards I created for this release. I have been having a lot of fun experimenting with pattern papers. I buy so much of it and I never use it...I decided that needed to change.


I love Katy's cute penguin winter outfit and I thought it would be fun to create a mini scene using the stitched cloud boarder dies from Lawn Fawn to create the puffy snow. I took advantage of the pattern papers from the Tim Holtz Christmas/Noel/Navidad paper stack to create the backdrop for my scene. I think that paper pad is so amazing that I ended up running out to grab a second one. Such beautiful papers in that set.

Copics:
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Cape - BG34, BG32, BG11, 
Penguin Costume - T8, T6, T4, T2
Fluff on hat - C4, C2, C1, C0
Beak - Y17, Y11
Snow - B01, B00, B000, B0000, 0

I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat with you when it comes to pattern papers lol!! They are all just so great that I never want to cut them up hehe! Your card is spectacular!! Beautiful coloring, as always!

    ReplyDelete