Friday 8 December 2017

Stamping Bella Friday Challenge


Hello Friends! Its Bellariffic Friday over at the Stamping Bella blog and this weeks challenge is a card sketch.

I decided to follow the sketch completely and I am really pleased with how it turned out. I used Tiny Townie Susie the Succulent and her adjoining die.

I coloured her with my copic markers as well as a little bit of coloured pencil to get a extra definition in the nooks and crannies of this sweet image.

Copics:
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R2o
Hair - T7, T6, T4
Succulents - YG97, YG63, YG61, V91, RV95
Leggings - Y17, Y11, T4, T3, T1
Terracotta Pot - E19, E08, E97


Like I said earlier, I followed the card sketch completely and I kept the design pretty simple to allow the focus to remain on the image that I coloured. 
I created a simple background, I used Distress Inks and blended Tumbled Glass for the sky and Shabby Shutters for the grass.

for the final detail, I added some Nuvo drops in English mustard for an extra pop of colour.


Lastly, I stamped the image in a very light grey ink on the inside of the card and then stamped the sentiment overtop in black ink.

I hope you enjoyed my card. Let me know who you would send this card to if you could.

Until next time - Stephen 








2 comments: