Wednesday 30 May 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Inspiration Wednesday

Hi Friends! Its Inspirational Wednesday over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!



I absolutely love the Monkey Business stamp set..I honestly had a smile on my face the entire time I was colour this super cute image. I decided to create a shaker card and used the bananas from the stamp set as added shaker elements inside the shaker window.
I colouring up the monkey using the following Copic markers

Copics:
Monkey - E29, E27, E23, 
Tongue - E04, R20
Suit - YR09, YR04, Y17, YG09, YG05, YG01
Teeth - C2, 0
Banana - Y17, YR23, YR20, E23

I will be colouring up images from this stamp set LIVE tonight at 7:00pm EST in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Krafty Friends Facebook group. Hope to see you there! OH! and if you really like this stamp set, it is only sale temporarily :)


Until next time - Stephen 

No comments:

Post a Comment