Monday 21 January 2019

Felicity - Be Healthy

Hi Friends!!
I have a card to share with you today that I had a whole lot of fun creating. I know we are half way through January already and we usually use this time of year to kick start some resolutions. Whether it be eating healthier or to exercise more, I thought that this stamp set is perfect to encourage those who chose to live a healthier life.


I stamped out Felicity - Be Healthy and coloured her with Copic markers. 


The background is created using Distress Oxide inks, stencils and clear glitter embossing powders.

To finish off my card, I added some stitching around the boarder of my card layout using my sewing machine.

I hope you like my card creation for today!

Until next time - Stephen


1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured up, I am loving that panel too so colourful hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete