Saturday 31 August 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Tag Challenge

Hi Friends!
Welcome to another Saturday Challenge happening over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Every Saturday Kim posts a new challenge to inspire you and this weeks challenge is TAGS!!


I coloured up this adorable image from the Spooky Suckers stamp set using Copic makers. For the sentiment, I used the Pumpkin Kisses stamp set as well as the spider from the I Want Candy! stamp set. The background was created using the Creepy Cobweb stencil and lastly, I added a few enamel dots.
I hope you like my Tag creation for today! Be sure to hop around to the other designers and check out what they created.

Until next time - Stephen


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Would be very difficult not to like your creations Stephen! Awesome design, awesome coloring, awesome everything!

    ReplyDelete