Monday 19 August 2019

Stamp Anniething Autumn Tag

Hi Friends!
 I know we are still in August but my mind is starting to turn to thoughts of Autumn...so I decided to create a cute fall themed tag today. 


I coloured Kelsey - Believe with Copic markers and cut her out. I then applied some foam tape to the back and placed her on Kraft coloured cardstock that I diecut out using the tag shape from Shaker Basics Set 2. To create my background, I used the Leaf stencil with Anns Hybrid Ink line. Lastly I heat embossed the sentiment and added some gold thread for an added touch. 

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Kelsey - Believe 
Stencil: Leaf Stencil 

I hope you like my creation for today! 
Until next time - Stephen 


2 comments:

  1. I really like this. I love how you coloured the 🍄 mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit my papercrafting has turned autumn-inspired as well... and it's all I can do to not put out the fall decorations I picked up on a recent trip to Jo-Ann's! :) Another lovely card. Thank you so kindly for sharing!

    ReplyDelete