Wednesday 11 September 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September Release - Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of previews for the
September 2019 release over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

We are kicking things off with a super sweet new FALL set from artist, Cheryl Grant
LEAVES ARE FALLING!


I stamped the image and coloured it up using Copic markers. The background was created using Krafty Kolours inks as well as some Krafty Stencils - The Krafty Scenery Stencil and the Leaves and Vine stencil

Be sure to hop along and check out what the rest of the Design Team created with this must have set


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Oh!!! Ah!!! OMG.... I loooooove the scene you created with this sweet boy and his dog.
    You coloring is beyond divine, the dephths, the layering, the blending creates such an harmonious result.
    Love the use of the stencil to give fallen leaves impression.
    What about the sky? As stunning as a perfect september day! My favorite month of the year!
    Stephen, have a beautiful day! Sending love from YUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grass and clouds! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of you are such inspirations to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the intense colours! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete