Wednesday 31 March 2021

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #535

Hi Friends!
It's time for another sketch challenge from My Favorite Things. I decided to use the Seaside Seagulls stamp set. Between you and me, I purchased this stamp set years ago and never got around to colouring it...shhh don't tell anyone haha


I used Copic markers to colour them up and cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics. 
The band behind my images was done with the Perfect Pool stencil. I love the look it gave and it was so fun to use. In my opinion, the Perfect Pool stencil is a must have in your stencil arsenal.  
Lastly, I added some splatter and a few iridescent sequins to finish off my card. 




I hope you like my card creation for today!

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a very fun card, sure to bring a smile! And that stencil, so perfect!!! I love that you both you and Anna used the same stamps and dies and sketch and yet your cards are so different! I love that about our creative supplies - there are endless possibilities! I'm glad you got this set out and decided to play with it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete