Friday 30 April 2021

My Favorite Things - We Beelong

Hi Friends!! 
Welcome back for Day 4 of the May 2021 My Favorite Things release countdown. Over the next four days we will showcase the EPIC May 2021 release until it's available for purchase on Tuesday May 4 at 10am EDT.
I've been on a real bear card kick the last month...I mean after last month adorable Sprinkling You With Love release...how can I not? So it was a no brainer that I wanted to play around with the new We Beelong set. 
I coloured up the images using Copic markers and die cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics. I kept my background simple usind Black Licorice card stock which I really think helps make my images pop off the front of my card. I added some splatter using Distress Oxide sprays as well as some Perfect Pearls mixed with water. 

I used the new Hexagon Pops Die-namics to cut a vertical line down my card to which I added an ink blended panel behind to look like there was fresh honey behind the hexagon shapes. 
To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment on a fishtail banner and added some gold thread behind my bear to look as if the bees were buzzing around him.

Copics:
Bear - E57, E55, E53, E51
Bees - Y17, Y15, Y13, B02, B00, T9, T7, T5
Flowers - Y17, Y15, Y13

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. Please leave me a comment below, I love hearing from you.


Always follow your creative heart

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation for this release, loving the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becky! I had a lot of fun with this one

      Delete
  2. Dear Stephen
    Adding the thread made it really pop and unique too. It is not unusual coming from you the creative genius

    ReplyDelete