Saturday 1 May 2021

My Favorite Things - Cuteness Overload

Hi Friends!! 
Welcome back for Day 3 of the May 2021 My Favorite Things release countdown. Over the next three days we will showcase the EPIC May 2021 release until it's available for purchase on Tuesday May 4 at 10am EDT.
Like I said in yesterdays post, I've been on a real bear card kick and it continued today haha!
The Cuteness Overload stamp set was calling my name and I created a quick, clean and simple card creation using this set that anyone can whip up in no time.


I coloured the image with Copic markers and cut it out using the coordinating Die-namics. I popped the adorable bear image up with foam tape and placed it onto a stitched rectangle piece of white card stock, which I had stamped one of the grass images on. Next I ink blended some blue and green Distress Inks to create a loose and simple background. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background using black ink and added some red heart shaped enamel embellishments that were in my collection. 
To Finish off my card, I used a sheet from the Poppin' Polkadots 6x6 pattern paper pad.

Copics:
Bear - E57, E55, E53, E51R22, R20
Bunny: N7, N5, N3, R20

I hope you enjoyed my card for today. Please leave a comment down below, I love hearing from you.
 

Always follow your creative heart

2 comments: