Tuesday 10 August 2021

MFT & Friends Release August Countdown

Hi Friends!

TODAY IS THE DAY!! Welcome to the final day of the My Favorite Things August Release Countdown. ALL of the amazing new goodies are now available in the MFT online shop!!!

Today I created a clean and simple card that perfectly showcases the adorable illustrations in the Dino Adventure stamp set. 

I stamped out and colored up the images using my Copic markers and then cut them out using the coordinating Die-namics. 
I needed to create a scene for my colored images, so I pulled out the Circle Extraordinaire masking stencil and ink blended by laying the Mini Cloud Edges overtop. I love the effect it give.

To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment overtop in black ink and then paired it with an piece of fun pattern paper from the Party Time 6x6 paper pad.

I hope you enjoyed my card creations over the last 6 days. I would love to hear what items are hitting your shopping baskets.
 

Always follow your creative heart 

54 comments:

  1. You always mix such fun paper patterns into your cards. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and fun card....love the little raccoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just had to use the raccoon…it was too cute

      Delete
  3. Such a fun card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing…

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing sky and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo good one. I love the yellow sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. This type of card always makes me stare and wonder..how did they dream up this fantastic design. Gosh it's so cool. That dino is flying out of the clouds. Love the patterned paper (or coloring) on the left. Love it when a card makes you stare at it. Well done well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! I LOVE how you have the dino flying out of the circle!! It is so fun and makes me think they are off to start many new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The richness of the clouds adds the perfect final touch to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love this card. The use of the patterned paper, the colors, the composition. Absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful design. You did such a great job on this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Stephan
    The card is simply beautiful.tc stay safe
    Surekha Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE those yellow clouds. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sentiment. Isn't this what we want of life? Not just "safety", but adventure, living....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Amazing colors! Love how you used the cloud stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card. I like the border and the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layers and color share.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable image and beautiful coloring! Love the stenciled clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Love the clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card design! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete