Monday 9 August 2021

MFT Release Countdown - Day 1

Hi Friends!

Welcome to the My Favorite Things August Release Countdown. Today is the last day of previews for all the amazing new goodies that will be available in the MFT online shop TOMORROW - Tuesday August 10th @ 10am

Today I created a quick and simple card using the You Cake My Day stamp set

I stamped, coloured up the images using Copic markers and then cut them out using the coordinating Die-nanics. 
To create my card layout, I simply took a sheet of yellow polkadot patterned paper from the Poppin' Polkadots 6x6 paper pad, cut out a rectangle using the A2 double stitched STAX die-namics. I did the same again but with a plain sheet of white card, cutting off the top portion of the white diecut piece and then layering both the pieces together. Next I stamped the sentiment onto the card front and layered it onto a piece of Kraft card stock.


I love creating these simple cards every now and then, especially when you need a card in a pinch.

See you tomorrow for the final day of the August release celebration



 

Always follow your creative heart

8 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love cake ... awesome card ... colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect salutation and I am loving the critters in this set...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stephen
    Love the card and your beautiful coloring. I wish I can get a card like yours for my Birthday.Tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Send me your address and I will send you one

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! Send me your address and I will send you one

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much! Send me your address and I will send you one

      Delete