Tuesday 25 January 2022

My Favorite Things - Celebrate Everything Card Kit


Hello Friends!

Welcome to the Celebrate Everything card kit preview from My Favorite Things!

This kit is jam packed with goodies to make celebratory projects for ANY occasion…and there are plenty of add on items. The possibilities are endless with this kit and the only limit is your imagination.

The Celebrate Everything card kit is now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online store. These kits tend to sell out very quickly so grab yours before it gone.

I started by using a piece from the “Time To Celebrate” paper pad as my background and as a jumping off point for the colour palette for this card.  
Next, I used the "Ballon Builder" Die-namics, using the coordinating card stock to create vibrant and fun ballon shapes. Next, I stamped a sentiment from the 
“Celebrate Everything” stamp set directly on top of one of the ballons in black ink and then popped it up on my card front using foam tape.

To finish off my card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the "Itty Bitty Celebrations" stamp set on back card stock using white embossing powder.

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel
  1. Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment