Friday 28 January 2022

My Favorite Things - You are So Loved

Hi Friends!
I have been playing around with the recent release from My Favorite Things and created a valentines card using the "You are So Loved" stamp set, "Never-Ending Love" Background stamp, and finally the "Rainbow Love" paper pad.
I started by stamping out the "Never Ending Love" background stamp on Kraft card stock using Kraft premium dye ink from MFT. 
Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from "You are so Loved" on water colour card using gold embossing powder. Once it had cooled down, I dropped puddles of watercolour ink overtop using a paint brush. I allowed the colours to blend and dry naturally and I really love the effect it gave.
To finish my card, I cut a small piece of pattern from the "Rainbow Love" paper pad and placed it under my water coloured card piece and then popped the whole panel up.

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel
  1. Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment