Thursday 3 February 2022

My Favorite Things - Barnyard Birthday

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 5 of the February 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday February 8 at 10am EST.

For my first card creation using the February release, I used the super adorable, "Barnyard Birthday" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics as well as the "Arched Happy Birthday" Die-namics.
I started by stamping out the adorable images from the Barnyard Birthday stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.

I created a backdrop for my card using Mini Cloud Edges stencil and Slimline Grassy Hills Die-namic.
When I first saw the new "Arched Happy Birthday" Die-namic, I just had to use it on my card. I ink blended the background piece using red, yellow, blue and violet inks to achieve the rainbow look and then glued the white letters right overtop.
To finish off my card, I layered the background piece overtop of some pattern paper from the "Rainbow Love" 6x6 pattern paper pad....which perfectly coordinates with my newly created birthday banner.

Products Used:
  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment