Thursday 3 February 2022

Stamp Anniething February Previews - Day 2

Hello Friends!
Welcome to the second day of previews for the February release from Stamp Anniething.
Today I am showcasing Cherise - You Overwhelm Me stamp set and coordinating outline die as well as the Hello Floral Shaker Add On Tag. These awesome new items will be available for purchase on Friday, February 4th in the newly redesigned Stamp Anniething online store.

I stamped out Cherise - You Overwhelm Me, coloured her up using Copic markers and then cut her out using the coordinating outline die.

I created the background using the floral element from the Hello Floral Shaker Add On Tag as a stencil. I really love how it turned out.
I did some basic ink blending on card stock and then die cut it out using Hello Floral Shaker Add On Tag
To finish off my card I used a piece from the new Spring Surprise 6x6 paper pad and placed it behind the tag die cut 
Always follow your creative heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment