Friday 4 February 2022

My Favorite Things - Fairy-Tale Friendship

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the February 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday February 8 at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the February release, I used the perfectly sweet, "Fairy-Tale Friends" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics as well as the Cloud Trio Die-namics which is this months Free with $60 purchase 
I started by stamping out some of my favorite images from the Fairy-Tale Friends stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.


To create my background, I ink blended a diecut piece of the "Snow Swirls Cover Up" Die-namics using purple and blue inks. Next I cut out a rectangle frame in purple using A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics.
To finish off my card, I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder on grey card stock and added the clouds from the "Cloud Trio" Die-namics

Products Used:
  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment