Saturday 5 February 2022

My Favorite Things - Hip Hip Yay Numbers

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 3 of the February 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday February 8 at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the February release, I used the Happy Cake Day Die-namics, Cue the Confetti stencil, and finally the Hip Hip Yay Numbers stamp set and coordinating outline Die-namics. 
I started by by cutting out the cake using the Happy Cake Day Die-namics with white card stock. I used Copic markers to colour the elements of the cake...I even used the Cue the Confetti stencil overtop and ink blended to give the die cut more depth and texture. It doesn't show up in the pictures but I added some Wink of Stella glitter pen overtop for a bit of sparkle.
Next I stamped out the numbers for "60" using the  Hip Hip Yay Numbers stamp set, coloured them up using Copics and then cut them out using the coordinating Die-namics.
I had a lot of fun making this background. I added water to Distress Ink and used a straw to blow the ink in different directions to get the cool rainbow splatter.
To finish my card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set, added a piece of pattern paper form Festive Celebrations paper pad and then popped everything up using foam tape. 


  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment