Tuesday 8 March 2022

MFT & Friends - March 2022 Release

Hi Friends!
Welcome to March 2022 Release celebration from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today as well as the previous 5 days are now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online shop

Im sure by now your list of must haves from this release keeps growing and growing...I know for myself, it sure was a challenge to decide which goodies I wanted to play with first. I decided to play with a bunch of goodies I really wanted to use but didn’t get a chance to during release week. I used  the "Sending Sunshine and Smiles" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, “Tall Trees” Die-namics and lastly the “Repeating Rainbow” background stamp.

I started by stamping out some of the adorable images from the “ "Sending Sunshine and Smiles"” stamp set, colouring up the image using Copic markers and then cutting it out using the coordinating Die-namics.



The moment I opened my MFT design team box and laid eyes on the “Repeating Rainbow” background stamp set, I knew I just HAD to use it. I stamped it out and heat embossed it using a white embossing powder then ink blended overtop creating a rainbow blend using my MFT premium die inks.
I cut out an arched shape using Inside & Out Stitched Arched STAX Die-namics (say that 10 times fast haha) and then Ink blended the background to create my grass and clouds.
I then die cut out the trees using the “Tall Trees” Die-namics and placed them on either side of the arched die cut.
To finish my card, I stamped the sentiment directly on top of the arched piece and then heat embossed a sub sentiment using white embossing powder.

Products Used:

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment: