Monday 21 March 2022

My Favorite Things - Stylish Bouquet Card Kit

Hello Friends!

Welcome to the Stylish Bouquet card kit preview from My Favorite Things!

This kit is jam packed with beautiful stamps, coordinating stencils and dies, and lovely patten paper.  The possibilities are endless with this kit and the only limit is your imagination.

Stylish Bouquet card kit will be available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online store Tuesday March 22. These kits tend to sell out very quickly so grab yours before it gone.

I created a card project using the Flower Bouquet and Bouquet Wrap Die-namics, Flower Bouquet Builder Stencil, Stylish Sentiments stamp set and lastly Colorful Canvas Paper Pad. 
To start off, I used the Inside & Out Stitched Arch STAX Die-namics to cut out a white piece.
I then used the card stocks that came in the kit to cut out the flower shapes using the Flower Bouquet Die-namincs.
Something that is really unique about this card kit is that there is a coordinating stencil that is available. The Flower Bouquet Stencil fits perfectly overtop of the die cuts and allows you to ink blend overtop to add more depth and detail…especially with the MFT Premium Dye inks 



To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment from the Stylish Sentiments stamp set on some turquoise cardstock and heat embossed it using white embossing powder. 

Products Used:

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel
  1. Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment