Thursday 28 April 2022

My Favorite Things - Best Dog Friends

Hi Friends!
I have been playing around with some previous releases from My Favorite Things and created this fun card using the “Best Dog Friends” stamp set and coordinating outline die, as well as the  “Repeating Rainbows” Background stamp.

I started by stamping out the "Best Dog Friends" stamp set, colouring it up using Copic markers and then cutting it out using the coordinating outline dies.
Next, I stamp the “Repeating Rainbows” Background Stamp out using a purple ink and then did some quick ink blending using the same ink colour to create a tone on tone effect. 
\
To finish off the card, I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder on black card stock and then cut it down to a strip. 
I’m super pleased with how this card turned out and it was so fun to create.

Products Used:

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stephen
    Oh the card is so beautiful. My mother got a stray puppie and she is very naughty. bites on everything.

    ReplyDelete