Thursday 5 May 2022

My Favorite Things - Pure Poppies



Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 5 of the May 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday May 10th at 10am EST.

For my first card creation using the May release, I used the absolutely gorgeous "Pure Poppies" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics as well as the "Everyday Scripted Greetings" stamp set.

I started by stamping out the images from the  "Pure Poppies" stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics


Next, I cut out a white piece of cardstock using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics which I then ink blended using the Basket Weave stencil.
I played around with the placement pf the flowers and once happy, I attached them to my card using foam tape. To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment from the "Everyday Scripted Greetings" stamp set using black ink.

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stephen
    Love the card so much. Among my favourite flowers are poppies and roses. What more to say than beeautiful

    ReplyDelete