Friday 8 April 2022

My Favorite Things - Dog Squad

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the April 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday April 12 at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the April release goodies, I used the tail waggingly CUTE , "Dog Squad" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics I also grabbed the previously released stitched mini slimline STAX Die-namics and Rainbow Love paper pad. 
 I started by stamping out some of my favorite images from the Dog Squad stamp set…which if you know me, I HAD to use the poodle since that is my breed of dog. I decided I wanted to stamp the image multiple times and create a rainbow effect using them. I coloured up the poodle images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.


To finish off my card, I used the Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Die-namics to cut out a piece of white card stock, then ink blended a rainbow background using MFT Premium Dye ink. 
I stamped a sentiment onto some yellow cardstock and cut it out into a strip and placed it onto my card front which I paired with a piece of patten paper from the Rainbow Love paper pad. 

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

    Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment