Sunday 8 May 2022

My Favorite Things - Beautiful Bunny



Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 2 of the May 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday May 10th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using May release goodies, I made created a mixed media card using the “Beautiful Bunny” stamp set and coordinating Die-namics as well as the “Under the Treetop” Die-namics.

I started by stamping out the adorable bunny from the “Beautiful Bunny” stamp set, colouring up the image using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics. It was a pretty quick colour and I think this bunny is pretty sweet.


For my background, I recently took a class online and I literally have hundreds of backgrounds to choose from. The background I chose for this card I felt was perfect…to me it made me think off a flowery garden with light shimmering in through the treetops.
 I knew I just had to pair it with the “Under the Treetop” Die-namics and for that I again pulled from my background stash. 
To finish off the card, I placed everything on the card using foam tape and then heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the treetops cutout using white embossing powder.
This is a pretty simple card but I feel it has a lot of impact and I really love how it turned out.

Products Used:

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. Adore the selection of the Bunny stamp as well as the tree and it has been given life with your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete