Saturday 7 May 2022

My Favorite Things - Mustache Gracias Dad

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 3 of the May 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday May 10th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using May release goodies, I made the perfect card for Father’s Day using the “Father Figures” Background stamp and the “Super Stache” stamp set. I also used the “Mustache Trio” and “Dad” Die-Namics as well as the “Black & White Plaid” paper pad
I started by stamping out the “Father Figures” Background stamp on white card stock using a grey ink. I then used the “Dad” Die-Namics, cutting it out multiple times and glueing them together to create a thick die cut which add depth and visual interest to my card.
I selected a mustache from the “Mustache Trio” Die-namics and cut it out using some wood grain cardstock which adds some awesome texture to the card design. 
To finish off my card, I grabbed some orange card stock and stamped a sentiment from the “Super Stache” stamp set, using a black ink and placed my card front onto a piece of patten paper from the new “Black & White Plaid” paper pad


 

No comments:

Post a Comment