Tuesday 7 June 2022

MFT & Friends - Fairy Best Friends

Hi Friends!
Welcome to June 2022 Release celebration from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today as well as the previous 5 days are now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online shop

I’m sure by now your list of “must haves” from this release keeps growing and growing...I know for myself, it sure was a challenge to decide which goodies I wanted to play with first. There was a stamp set in particular I really wanted to use and never got around to trying out…the “Fairy Best Friend” stamp set and coordinating Die-namics. It’s such a gorgeous set and I am so thrilled with the card projects I created using it. 
I started by stamping out the images from the “Fairy Best Friend” stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics

I ink blended some pink onto the white card stock for my background, Placed my coloured images on top using foam tape.


Products Used:
  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment