Monday 6 June 2022

My favorite Things - Parachute Pals

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 2 of the June 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday June 7th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using June release goodies, I played with the “Parachute Pals" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics and well as the previously released
"Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline" Die-namics.
I started by stamping out the images from the “Parachute Pals” stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics
I die cut out some white card stock using the "Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline" Die-namics and then ink blended it using Distress Oxide inks.
To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment directly on the card using black ink and then placed it onto a white card base. 

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment