Thursday 2 June 2022

My Favorite Things - Reel-y Great Day

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 5 of the June 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday June 7th at 10am EST.

For my first card creation using the June release, I used the absolutely adorable "Reel-y Great Day" stamp set as well as the previously released "Tiny Check" Paper Pad, and 
A2 Double Stitched STAX rectangles

I started by stamping out the images from the  "Reel-y Great Day" stamp set, masking off the images and colouring up the images using Copic markers.


Next, I cut out the coloured image using A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment from the "Reel-y Great Day" stamp set using black ink. and then placed a piece of "Tiny Check" Paper Pad.

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart


 

1 comment:

  1. DearStephen.The critters the sentiment hv been brought to life by your fabulous coloring. The plaid background has increased the value of the card further. Tks for the inspiration. Tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete