Friday 3 June 2022

My Favorite Things - Pig Time Fun

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the June 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday June 7th at 10am EST.

For my second card creation using the June release, I used the absolute must haves “Pig Time Fun" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, "Sunny Rays Stencil" and lastly the 
"Stars & Stripes" Paper Pad.
I started by stamping out the images from the  "Pig Time Fun" stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics
Next, I used the "Sunny Rays Stencil" to ink blend with a turquoise coloured ink. I then used the red striped paper from the "Stars & Stripes Paper Pad".


To Finish off my card, I head embossed he sentiment using white embossing powder and glues all the elements of my card together. 

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stephen
    You hv made me fall in love with pigs with your fabulous creation. The sentiments are very appealing. Thanks for the inspiration.tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete