Tuesday 12 July 2022

MFT & Friends - Wish Big

Hi Friends!
Welcome to July 2022 Release celebration from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today as well as the previous 5 days are now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online shop

I’m sure by now your list of “must haves” from this release keeps growing and growing...I know for myself, it sure was a challenge to decide which goodies I wanted to play with first. You can never have enough Birthday cards in your stash…so when I saw the “Wish Big” Die-namics, I knew I had to use them.

I created a clean and simple card project where I die cut out the “Wish Big” die-namics from a mixed media background I had made a few months back. 

I cut out a piece of white card stock using the “A2 Double Stitched STAX rectangles” Die-namics and then ink blended using a yellow ink. I then placed the die cut candles directly overtop, stamped a sentiment from the “Sweet 16” stamp set (which is this months Free with $60 purchase) using a black ink.
I then matted my card front using a dark pink card stock and placed it overtop of some kraft card stock.

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment