Thursday 11 August 2022

My Favorite Things - Happy Pumpkin Season

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 5 of the August 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday August 16th at 10am EST.

For my first card creation using the August release, I used the absolutely adorable "Happy Pumpkin Season" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics,as well as the previously released “Rainbow Grid paper pad and
“Barn Sweet Barn” Die-namics.


I started by stamping out the images from the  "Happy Pumpkin Season",  colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.


Next, I ink blended the background using a blue ink on white cardstock. I then placed my coloured images on top as well as the die cut barn that I made using the “Barn Sweet Barn” die set.
To finish off the card, I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder on grey cardstock  then used a piece of pattern paper from the “Rainbow Grid” paper pad.

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment