Tuesday 16 August 2022

MFT & Friends - August Release Celebration

Hi Friends!
Welcome to August 2022 Release celebration from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today as well as the previous 5 days are now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online shop

I’m sure by now your list of “must haves” from this release keeps growing and growing...I know for myself, it sure was a challenge to decide which goodies I wanted to play with first. I decided to play with the “Tall Hello” Die-namics, “How to Say Hello” stamp set, and lastly the “Paint Strokes” stencil.

I started off by using the “Tall Hello” Die-namics to cut out the letters using black cardstock. I cut multiple layers and glued them together to create thick letters. Next, I used Salvaged Patina oxide spray to mist the bottom portion of the letters. I love the effect this gave
I then created the background using the “Paint Strokes” stencil with Distress Transparent Crackle Paste and oxide sprays.
I placed the letters overtop of the crackle elements, heat embossed a sentiment in gold embossing powder from the “How to Say Hello” stamp set and matted my card front onto some teal colored cardstock.

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment