Monday 29 August 2022

Sending Sunflowers card Kit from My Favorite Things



Hello Friends!

Welcome to the Sending Sunflowers card kit preview from My Favorite Things!

This kit is packed full with stamps, dies, and awesome patten paper that will help you create the perfect card for that special someone.  The possibilities are endless with this kit and the only limit is your imagination.

The Sending Sunflowers card kit will be available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online store Tuesday August 30th. These kits tend to sell out very quickly so grab yours before it gone.


Fall is definitely around the corner and where I live in New Brunswick Canada, the leaves are just starting to change colour. This change of scenery really puts me in the mood to create seasonal cards and the Sending Sunflowers card kit fits that need perfectly. I created this card project using the “Falling for Houndstooth” paper pad, the “Sunflower Wreath Builder” Die-namics, and lastly the “Thoughtful Greetings” stamp set.

PRODUCTS USED:

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment