Sunday 14 August 2022

My Favorite Things - Best Witches

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 2 of the August 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday August 16th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using August release goodies, I created a project using the “Best Witches” stamp set and coordinating die-namics.

 

I started by stamping out the images from the “Best Witches” stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics


I then created an inky background using my Distress inks to sent the scene for my cute yet spooky card.
To finish off the card, I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the set using a white embossing powder on black cardstock.

Products Used: 

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment