Saturday 13 August 2022

My Favorite Things - School Is Cool

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 3 of the August 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday August 16th at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the August release goodies, I created a project using the “School is Cool" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, the “Notebook” paper pad, and previously released “Happy Swish” Die-namics.



I started by stamping out some of the adorable images from the “School is Cool” stamp set, colouring up the image using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.

Next, I used a sheet of pattern paper from the “Notebook” paper pad for my background, stamped some of the smaller images from the stamp set to create a repeating background. I also used the “Happy Swish” Die-namics to cut out some white cardstock which I coloured up using Copic markers to make a rainbow path for the adorable child to run across.

Products Used: 

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment