Monday 12 September 2022

My Favorite Things - Happy Camper

Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 1 of the September 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase tomorrow - Tuesday September 13th at 10am EST.

For my fifth card creation using the September release, I used the absolutely adorable "Happy Camper” Stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, “Crosshatch” Die-namics, and the “Joyful Plaid” paper pad

I started by stamping out the images from the "Happy Camper" stamp set,  colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.

Next I cut out the “Crosshatch” Die-namics using a yellow cardstock that I placed onto some kraft cardstock that I ink blended the edges.
I placed that on a card base that is topped using “Jouful Plaid” paper pad.
To finish my card, I placed my coloured images ontop of the crosshatch die cut and added a heat embossed sentiment 

Products Used:

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel
  1. Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment